Thursday, October 27, 2016

A Perplexing Question: What’s yours Aim?



And once again, the most useless and irritating question” What’s your aim, baby?”
O God! Are you serious? Is that the only questions available to be asked in this vast universe? I mean someone can ask lots of better questions rather than talk about aim, like about my friends, about my hometown, about my hobbies, different ideas or even something else that I’m totally sure about. Why only aim? Or sometimes even study and result. How can I tell someone what’s my aim when even I’m also uncertain about it? Who knows what’s life gonna make me ahead.

Yes, it’s true that aim is what you have decided for yourself for secure future neither what fate nor life has for you. But how do I tell as I want to join every profession I see around me. It’s something totally puzzling and what come front just impress me and make be the dream about that future, just a day dream.

In my primary school, I first saw a teacher and I wanted to be a teacher. And enlighten the world with the bright light of education and change the education system also. But again when I see some sportsperson practicing and fighting hard to win, I begin to imagine myself in the middle of medals and trophies and I could hear only cheers and claps. And the fans would be awesome. If get to see some really best designer dresses, I think what if I become a fashion designer and design some elegant dresses that catch everyone’s eyes and the people would love them. And sometimes while watching movies makes me feel I must join film line acting, modeling, dancing and all that stuff (people around me will be waiting for me for my autograph).  While listening to music I just want to be the best singer of the world. And while reading some novels I just want to be a best writer and be the best seller in the world. Also, inspires thousands of people with my writing. And of course studying in military school and hearing the risky bravery task of military personals drives me to the world where I see myself walking between the people and everyone salutes me with full respect. And most important is fighting for the protection of my country and people from an enemy.
Likewise, sometimes I am influenced by some disgusting activities I see. Whenever I visit the hospital and observe the people suffering from different diseases and lack of Doctors I tell to myself, “one day, I will become a doctor and treat them all for no cost.” Listening to the effects of the earthquake and its homeless victims pushes me to be an engineer and make strong quakeproof houses. I feel worst to see the street children and all those old people on the street and feel like social work is the best thing to do. And of course, how I can forget something called “dirty politics”. I feel these Nepali leaders will surely take the country down. Real ridiculous people with the shameful power of the country in my hand and sue all the dishonest and corrupt people. Take a country in right direction with all the development activities would also be my aim.

Well, when I’m in the mood, while I play really awesome games then I just fell like being the programmer and design such best game that will occupy some of ever people storage with my games in their mobiles. Just give me a break. Am I the only one who all these situations?

Life to short to accomplished every dream and take you’ve wished for. Or even we may have to do or follow something which we totally hate. I guess time decides the best for everyone. The thing which we have to do is just continued with hard work, dedication and maximum effort from our side. I surely lead us to our perfect destination. We must always dream big and always think how to accomplish it.  I can’t be everything I want but I can surely be one thing I want and that is being myself, getting prepared to face the secret fox of unexpected surprises life has for me.

Finally, I think we must start to work hard from today to achieve our goal or else someday someone might be using us to accomplish theirs. Dream big aim big and select the best field for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment